WeLcOmE BlOggErS

Monday, September 22, 2008

WhEn I Don'T KnOw WhAt tO WrItE


When I don't Know what to write!!!

It's just like this!!!
Isit near the window, look through the sky; the wonder of sky.because..everytime I look at it ideas are formed in my mind!!!like..how about, if I just, If I where,How come, wow amazing, maybe its just, what if, wonderful...and many other things..

when the clouds move and create different art; when I saw the eagle soaring high in the sky, as if urging me to write something
When the airplain pass , Ijust can't stop to think new thing and ideas come from my mind and amazingly...after a glance ;it rain..That's what makes me think ?!!? hmmm!!!
suddenly afamiliar voice...my mother; Iannnn...ang mga nakasampay nababasa...bilis kunin mo...and I laugh!

See What amazing and Wonderful the Power of Writing Is...

2 comments:

Yarohpehpeh said...

Galing mag english pa burger ka naman

nApAkyUt nArEh said...

pilongs ka ga...hahak